Monday, March 9, 2009

The Weekend...

After having my kitchen almost completely done on Friday, I have to start all over again today. Something about the weekends just mess my whole routine up! LOL Of course, not everything got done last week because of some issues that happened to throw me off track...but this is a new week, and I plan on making the most of it.

It is WHB (Weekly Home Blessing) day for FlyBabies. It is the day that we spend 1 hour to get all the little things out of the way that we tend to overlook. Things like changing the sheets on the beds, dusting, culling old magazines, shining mirrors and doors, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming. This is not the time to do all the heavy detail cleaning. We spend only 10 minutes on each task and "catch the middles" so to speak. And we do this throughout the entire house. The detailed stuff gets done when we are in each zone.

I'm getting a bit of a late start this morning. But I am dressed to shoes, and ready to get started now. See ya on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment