Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sorry...

I didn't realize that I hadn't written since Sunday! And even then, all I did was post my menu for this week! LOL It was a busy day.

Monday: I wasn't feeling very well at all. I laid in bed or on the couch most of the day. I had a bad headache, and just couldn't get motivated for anything.

Tuesday: WOW! What a day! LOL The septic people came out and worked on my field lines. They got here at 9:30 in the morning, ad finally got done around 5 or 5:30 that evening. My backyard is now one big pile of dirt! Well, not PILES...they did even it out, so it won't look to bad once the grass comes back. But I spent most of the day outside, watching the progress of hte wrkers. That is, when I wasn't running to town for this and that.

Today: I called the insurance company yesterday to send out the Service Master folks to clean up the basement again, now that the lines were fixed. Sevice Master called me back today and said they would be here this morning. The guy didn't show up till noon! He didn't realize that it would take so long to get here from where he started from. Anyway, he couldn't do what needed to be done and would up leaving without cleaning the basement. I don't know if they will be back today or not. I'm still waiting to hear back on that. And here I already called DH to tell him that the basement would be ready for him to get in there when he got home from work in the morning! YIKES!!! Maybe I should call him and tell him there has been a change in plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment